How we collect your information
We collect details normally via email and telephone contacts, and through normal day to day business activities. Details for customers and prospective customers will be added to our accounting package and may be added to services like our courier’s delivery system when we ship items to them.The data we hold is normal contact information i.e. name, address, email, website, telephone numbers address etc.
How we store and secure personal information
Your personal information is stored on our server (remotely in the Cloud) and on our computer systems (ie locally in our office) and occasionally on paper.
How long do we store your personal data?
Most of our data is stored indefinitely unless you request that it be removed from our systems. We will continue to process your information under this basis until you withdraw consent or it is determined your consent no longer exists.
How we use your information
We use your information exclusively for our own marketing purposes. i.e. Keeping you informed of news and special offers etc. and normal day to day business activities.
How we share information
Your information is only used for our own day to day business activities and never shared with third parties.
We display testimonials of satisfied customers on our website with consent.
Our legal basis for processing your data
We process personal data on our own behalf through Consent meaning the individual gives their consent to the processing of their data for a particular purpose.We also process data on a Contractual Basis meaning processing is necessary in relation to a contract which the individual has entered into with us.
Please be aware that you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to be informed about the personal data we process on you;
- The right of access to the personal data we process on you;
- The right to rectification of your personal data;
- The right to erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances;
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability in certain circumstances;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data that was based on a public or legitimate interest;
- The right not to be subjected to automated decision making and profiling; and
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Notification of Breaches
In the unlikely event of a data breach, we will report this breach to you within 72 hours of the event being brought to our attention. We will also take any necessary action to restore the security of your personal data and inform the Information Commissioner’s Office.
If you have a complaint about how we store or handle your data, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or write to us at:Jonathan Hurley Design
37 Esplanade Avenue
If your complaint is unresolved or you still have concerns, you can complain in writing to the Information Commissioner’s Office:Information Commissioner’s Office